Other Sites Providing Safer Sex Information and HIV/AIDS Information
- AVERT – AVERT is an international HIV and AIDS charity, based in the UK, working to avert HIV and AIDS worldwide, through education, treatment and care.
- Planned Parenthood – Planned Parenthood is a US-based organization that is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide.
- Terrence Higgins Trust – The Terrence Higgins Trust is a UK-based organization with a vision of a world where people with HIV live healthy lives free from prejudice and discrimination, and where good sexual health is a right and reality for all.
- Astraea Foundation for Justice – Astraea is a global foundation providing critically needed financial and technical support to progressive organizations.
- ILGA – ILGA’s aim is to work for the equality of sexually marginalized groups and their liberation from all forms of discrimination.
- The Gully Online Magazine – An online magazine covering a wide variety of topics.
Human Rights Organization
- Amnesty International – Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in over 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights. Their vision is for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
- Theatre for a Change Africa – TfaC aims to teach young people through active and physical participation in the learning process. They aim for young people to learn communication skills that can protect their sexual and reproductive health, discover their rights to balanced relationships free from abuse, and transform their lives and the lives of people around them.
- Act for Change – Act for Change is a Ghanaian-run NGO from Ga-Mashie, Accra that uses interactive and popular theatre as a means of educating the public on issues that affect us such as HIV and AIDS, Sexual Reproductive Health(teenage pregnancy, safe and unsafe abortion etc), Human Rights, and Environmental issues.
- Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative – CHRI works for the practical realization of human rights in the countries of the Commonwealth.
- Commission on Human Rights & Administrative Justice, Ghana –The Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (CHRAJ) exists to enhance the scale of good governance, democracy, integrity, peace and social development by promoting, protecting and enforcing fundamental human rights and freedoms and administrative justice for all persons in Ghana.